Leaders and potential leaders,
Do you want to:
- Become a powerful leader through focusing on your mission?
- Live your mission more powerfully?
- If the above questions intrigue you, then you are a man for whom the next CLDP training is intended.
Our first session in the third season of the CLDP (Community Leadership Development Program) is:
Living Your Mission by Leading – presented by Randy Marks
Thursday, September 10
7:00 to 9:00 pm ET / 4:00 to 6:00 pm PT
Class held via Zoom call, call-in info below
Kindly let Tom Caruso (email@example.com) know if you plan to attend.
(If you need to cancel, let him know that, too.)
We encourage you to be leaders in your lives. And that’s true for living your mission. Living your mission powerfully almost always demands that you lead, at least part of the time. Assessing how to live your mission is an act of leadership. Working with others on your mission requires leadership. Adjusting your strategy requires leadership. The enormity of our missions — creating a world that is glorious — is itself a leadership challenge, because it’s so easy to get discouraged by the inevitable obstacles.
During this 2-hour session, we’re going to look at the relationship between mission and leadership, including:
- What are the obstacles to exercising that leadership?
- How can I overcome those obstacles?
- What gifts do you have to strengthen your leadership?
You will have an opportunity to identify an obstacle to leading and living your mission brilliantly and support you in developing strategies to deal with it.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Be clear on your mission and shadow mission statements.
- Be ready to articulate your leadership challenge – in one sentence.
- Spend a few minutes thinking or visualizing:
- the world you would create if you lived your mission 100% of the time, and
- the world you would create if you lived your shadow mission 100% of the time.
Randy Marks leads the MKP USA Mission Circle, serves on the I Group Council Steering Committee, and has 45 NWTA staffings. He recently led the mission section of an online PIT. While working as a Federal Trade Committee attorney, he was on a teaching team for a four-day course in Bogota teaching Latin American government attorneys about collusion.
Join us for these informative and educational sessions on a regular basis, the second Thursday of each month.
The CLDP Core Team:
Tom Caruso, Cal Simone
CALL IN and CONTACT INFORMATION:
Let Tom Caruso (firstname.lastname@example.org) know that you plan to attend.
Training is held via Zoom call.
Use the following information to join the CLDP Zoom event:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 610 171 002
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 610 171 002
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acfPddjJQ8